Vs > Albacete/ Los Llanos
Monte Cristi vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Climate & Distance Between
Monte Cristi vs Catacamas, Honduras
Monte Cristi vs New London, Wi, Usa
Monte Cristi vs La Ronge, Sk, Canada
Monte Cristi vs Winnebago, Mn, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Yoko, Cameroon
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Laredo, Texas, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Mkambo, Gabon
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Vicksburg, Mississippi, Usa
Montgomery Al vs Debrecen
Rosario vs Gijon
Santo Domingo vs Ismailia
Nagoya vs Casablanca
- The distance between Monte Cristi, Dominican Republic and Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain is approximately 6,916 km or 4,297 mi.
- To reach Monte Cristi in this distance one would set out from Albacete/ Los Llanos bearing 273.9° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Monte Cristi bearing 235.6° or SW .
- Monte Cristi has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry summers (As) whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Monte Cristi is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 13 °C (23.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 14.7 °C (26.5°F) less in Monte Cristi. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 306.6 mm (12.1 in) more which is equivalent to 306.6 l/m² (7.52 US gal/ft²) or 3,066,000 l/ha (327,776 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18.2° higher in Monte Cristi than in Albacete/ Los Llanos.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Monte Cristi relative to Albacete/ Los Llanos. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Monte Cristi
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Monte Cristi vs Huanuco, Peru
Monte Cristi vs Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
Monte Cristi vs Eugene, Or, Usa
Monte Cristi vs Resolute, Nt, Canada
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Split, Croatia
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Krasnoufimsk, Russia
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Majuro, Marshall Islands
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Brno, Czech Republic
Sherbrooke, Qc vs Zonguldak
Bangui vs Lyon
Kalewa vs Kelowna, Bc
Attu Island, Alaska vs Newberry, Mi
Monte Cristi vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Monte Cristi
- Luperon, Dominican Republic - 73.2 kms (45.5 miles) E
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 108.8 kms (67.6 miles) E
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 116 kms (72.1 miles) E
- Villa Vasquez, Dominican Republic - 28.6 kms (17.8 miles) SE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 89 kms (55.3 miles) ESE
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 115.7 kms (71.9 miles) ESE
- Santiago R., Dominican Republic - 54.8 kms (34 miles) SE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 110.5 kms (68.7 miles) ESE
- Moncion, Dominican Republic - 73.5 kms (45.6 miles) SE
- San J. Matas, Dominican Republic - 101.9 kms (63.3 miles) SE
- San Juan, Dominican Republic - 129.4 kms (80.4 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Albacete/ Los Llanos