Vs > Balmoral Forest
Monte Cristi vs Balmoral Forest Climate & Distance Between
Monte Cristi vs Pirai, Brazil
Monte Cristi vs Gerona, Costa Brava, Spain
Monte Cristi vs Fernando De Noronha, Brazil
Monte Cristi vs Hughenden, Queensland, Australia
Balmoral Forest vs Malaga, Costa del Sol, Spain
Balmoral Forest vs Espinosa, Brazil
Balmoral Forest vs Yokkaichi, Japan
Balmoral Forest vs Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Marengo, Il vs Kufra
Klaipeda vs Saikhan-Ovoo
Franca vs Kisinev
Valdivia-Pichoy vs Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty
- The distance between Monte Cristi, Dominican Republic and Balmoral Forest, New Zealand is approximately 13,560 km or 8,427 mi.
- To reach Monte Cristi in this distance one would set out from Balmoral Forest bearing 91.8° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Monte Cristi bearing 51.2° or NE .
- Monte Cristi has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry summers (As) whereas Balmoral Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Monte Cristi is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Balmoral Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 15.4 °C (27.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.9 °C (14.2°F) less in Monte Cristi. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 75.2 mm (3 in) more which is equivalent to 75.2 l/m² (1.85 US gal/ft²) or 752,000 l/ha (80,394 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.7° higher in Monte Cristi than in Balmoral Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Monte Cristi relative to Balmoral Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Balmoral Forest vs Monte Cristi
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -3 (0)
|| -8 (0)
|| -41 (-2)
|| -33 (-1)
|| -7 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Monte Cristi vs Harnosand, Sweden
Monte Cristi vs Kuantan, Malaysia
Monte Cristi vs Steffenville, Mo, Usa
Monte Cristi vs Wellington Aero, New Zealand
Balmoral Forest vs Zumbrota, Mn, Usa
Balmoral Forest vs Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua, Indonesia
Balmoral Forest vs Bvumbwe, Malawi
Balmoral Forest vs Soci, Russia
Nanaimo, Bc vs York, Pa
Makokou vs Stensele
Jacarezinho vs Jeddah
Van vs Vitebsk
Monte Cristi vs Balmoral Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Monte Cristi
- Luperon, Dominican Republic - 73.2 kms (45.5 miles) E
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 108.8 kms (67.6 miles) E
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 116 kms (72.1 miles) E
- Villa Vasquez, Dominican Republic - 28.6 kms (17.8 miles) SE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 89 kms (55.3 miles) ESE
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 115.7 kms (71.9 miles) ESE
- Santiago R., Dominican Republic - 54.8 kms (34 miles) SE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 110.5 kms (68.7 miles) ESE
- Moncion, Dominican Republic - 73.5 kms (45.6 miles) SE
- San J. Matas, Dominican Republic - 101.9 kms (63.3 miles) SE
- San Juan, Dominican Republic - 129.4 kms (80.4 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Balmoral Forest