Vs > Dera Ismail Khan
Monte Cristi vs Dera Ismail Khan Climate & Distance Between
Monte Cristi vs Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada
Monte Cristi vs Yakushima, Japan
Monte Cristi vs Hanmer Forest, New Zealand
Monte Cristi vs Atuona, Hiva Oa, French Polynesia
Dera Ismail Khan vs Goa, India
Dera Ismail Khan vs Khanpur, Pakistan
Dera Ismail Khan vs Oak Ridge, Tn, Usa
Dera Ismail Khan vs Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada
Macenta vs Maroua
Zamosc vs Trinkot
Huanuco vs Smolensk
Mcgill, Nv vs Osaka
- The distance between Monte Cristi, Dominican Republic and Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan is approximately 13,019 km or 8,090 mi.
- To reach Monte Cristi in this distance one would set out from Dera Ismail Khan bearing 320.1° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Monte Cristi bearing 215.5° or SW .
- Monte Cristi has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry summers (As) whereas Dera Ismail Khan has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- Monte Cristi is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Dera Ismail Khan is in or near the subtropical desert scrub biome.
- The average temperature is 2.3 °C (4.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.6 °C (31.7°F) less in Monte Cristi. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 403.3 mm (15.9 in) more which is equivalent to 403.3 l/m² (9.9 US gal/ft²) or 4,033,000 l/ha (431,154 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 11° higher in Monte Cristi than in Dera Ismail Khan.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Monte Cristi relative to Dera Ismail Khan. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dera Ismail Khan vs Monte Cristi
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| 0 (0)
|| -4 (-7)
|| -6 (-11)
|| -4 (-8)
|| -3 (-6)
|| -2 (-3)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -39 (-2)
|| -29 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Monte Cristi vs Piacenza, Italy
Monte Cristi vs Guardiavecchia, Italy
Monte Cristi vs Mito, Japan
Monte Cristi vs Wauseon, Oh, Usa
Dera Ismail Khan vs Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada
Dera Ismail Khan vs Biskra, Algeria
Dera Ismail Khan vs Padova, Italy
Dera Ismail Khan vs Nagasaki, Japan
Southport, Nc vs La Concordia
Bogucany vs Les Escaldes
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Chon Buri/ Sattahip
Rivadavia vs Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Monte Cristi vs Dera Ismail Khan Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Monte Cristi
- Luperon, Dominican Republic - 73.2 kms (45.5 miles) E
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 108.8 kms (67.6 miles) E
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 116 kms (72.1 miles) E
- Villa Vasquez, Dominican Republic - 28.6 kms (17.8 miles) SE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 89 kms (55.3 miles) ESE
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 115.7 kms (71.9 miles) ESE
- Santiago R., Dominican Republic - 54.8 kms (34 miles) SE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 110.5 kms (68.7 miles) ESE
- Moncion, Dominican Republic - 73.5 kms (45.6 miles) SE
- San J. Matas, Dominican Republic - 101.9 kms (63.3 miles) SE
- San Juan, Dominican Republic - 129.4 kms (80.4 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Dera Ismail Khan