Vs > Djelfa
Monte Cristi vs Djelfa Climate & Distance Between
Monte Cristi vs Dajabon, Dominican Republic
Monte Cristi vs Otautau, New Zealand
Monte Cristi vs Bejaia, Algeria
Monte Cristi vs Torun, Poland
Djelfa vs Ust-Barguzin, Russia
Djelfa vs Los Angeles, Ca, Usa
Djelfa vs Te Teko, New Zealand
Djelfa vs Shimizu/ Ashizuri, Japan
Moscow vs Nida
Taungoo vs Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories
Shimonoseki vs Karoi
Tokyo vs Libreville
- The distance between Monte Cristi, Dominican Republic and Djelfa, Algeria is approximately 7,421 km or 4,611 mi.
- To reach Monte Cristi in this distance one would set out from Djelfa bearing 278.8° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Monte Cristi bearing 239.8° or WSW .
- Monte Cristi has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry summers (As) whereas Djelfa has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Monte Cristi is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Djelfa is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 12.3 °C (22.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 16.3 °C (29.3°F) less in Monte Cristi. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 324.7 mm (12.8 in) more which is equivalent to 324.7 l/m² (7.97 US gal/ft²) or 3,247,000 l/ha (347,126 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 13.9° higher in Monte Cristi than in Djelfa.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Monte Cristi relative to Djelfa. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Djelfa vs Monte Cristi
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Monte Cristi vs Nikolskoe/ Beringa, Russia
Monte Cristi vs Ophir, New Zealand
Monte Cristi vs Bangalore, India
Monte Cristi vs Caribou, Me, Usa
Djelfa vs Arroyo Barril, Dominican Republic
Djelfa vs Farmington, Mo, Usa
Djelfa vs Altamira, Brazil
Djelfa vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin, Russia
Porto-Nacional vs Marion, Nc
Souda/ Khania vs Waddington
Van vs Death Valley, California
Hambantota vs Coimbra
Monte Cristi vs Djelfa Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Monte Cristi
- Luperon, Dominican Republic - 73.2 kms (45.5 miles) E
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 108.8 kms (67.6 miles) E
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 116 kms (72.1 miles) E
- Villa Vasquez, Dominican Republic - 28.6 kms (17.8 miles) SE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 89 kms (55.3 miles) ESE
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 115.7 kms (71.9 miles) ESE
- Santiago R., Dominican Republic - 54.8 kms (34 miles) SE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 110.5 kms (68.7 miles) ESE
- Moncion, Dominican Republic - 73.5 kms (45.6 miles) SE
- San J. Matas, Dominican Republic - 101.9 kms (63.3 miles) SE
- San Juan, Dominican Republic - 129.4 kms (80.4 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Djelfa