Vs > Malye Karmakuly
Monte Cristi vs Malye Karmakuly Climate & Distance Between
Monte Cristi vs Maanty, Mongolia
Monte Cristi vs Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa
Monte Cristi vs Choma, Zambia
Monte Cristi vs Concordia, Kansas, Usa
Malye Karmakuly vs Passo Fundo, Brazil
Malye Karmakuly vs Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Malye Karmakuly vs Vanavara, Russia
Malye Karmakuly vs Meiktila, Myanmar
Greenville, Pa vs Sobral
Ipameri vs Wonsan
Baitag vs Faranah
Comfort Cove, Nf vs Stockton, Ca
- The distance between Monte Cristi, Dominican Republic and Malye Karmakuly, Russia is approximately 8,962 km or 5,569 mi.
- To reach Monte Cristi in this distance one would set out from Malye Karmakuly bearing 308.1° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Monte Cristi bearing 194.7° or SSW .
- Monte Cristi has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry summers (As) whereas Malye Karmakuly has a tundra climate (ET).
- Monte Cristi is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Malye Karmakuly is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 32 °C (57.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 18.2 °C (32.8°F) less in Monte Cristi. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 252.8 mm (10 in) more which is equivalent to 252.8 l/m² (6.2 US gal/ft²) or 2,528,000 l/ha (270,260 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 51.5° higher in Monte Cristi than in Malye Karmakuly.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Monte Cristi relative to Malye Karmakuly. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Malye Karmakuly vs Monte Cristi
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -20 (-1)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -13 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Monte Cristi vs El Seybo, Dominican Republic
Monte Cristi vs Lusaka Int., Zambia
Monte Cristi vs Belize City, Belize
Monte Cristi vs Azua, Dominican Republic
Malye Karmakuly vs Aranyaprathet, Thailand
Malye Karmakuly vs Gor’Kij, Russia
Malye Karmakuly vs Waingawa, New Zealand
Malye Karmakuly vs Roxburgh, New Zealand
Amite, La vs Takamatsu
Saint John, New Brunswick vs Sialkot
Hyderabad vs Dalen, Telemark
Honiara, Guadalcanal vs Yonago
Monte Cristi vs Malye Karmakuly Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Monte Cristi
- Luperon, Dominican Republic - 73.2 kms (45.5 miles) E
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 108.8 kms (67.6 miles) E
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 116 kms (72.1 miles) E
- Villa Vasquez, Dominican Republic - 28.6 kms (17.8 miles) SE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 89 kms (55.3 miles) ESE
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 115.7 kms (71.9 miles) ESE
- Santiago R., Dominican Republic - 54.8 kms (34 miles) SE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 110.5 kms (68.7 miles) ESE
- Moncion, Dominican Republic - 73.5 kms (45.6 miles) SE
- San J. Matas, Dominican Republic - 101.9 kms (63.3 miles) SE
- San Juan, Dominican Republic - 129.4 kms (80.4 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Malye Karmakuly