Vs > Mcmurdo Sound
Monte Cristi vs Mcmurdo Sound Climate & Distance Between
Monte Cristi vs Broome, Western Australia, Australia
Monte Cristi vs Pituffik/ Thule Air Base, Greenland
Monte Cristi vs Podgorica, Montenegro
Monte Cristi vs Zielona Gora, Poland
Mcmurdo Sound vs Onslow, Western Australia, Australia
Mcmurdo Sound vs Garoua, Cameroon
Mcmurdo Sound vs Oujoa, Morocco
Mcmurdo Sound vs Petawawa, On, Canada
Arapuni vs Sao Goncalo
Faiz Abad vs North Battleford, Sk
Ann Arbor, Mi vs Cordeiro
Floresta vs Narvik, Nordland
- The distance between Monte Cristi, Dominican Republic and Mcmurdo Sound, Antarctica is approximately 12,885 km or 8,007 mi.
- To reach Monte Cristi in this distance one would set out from Mcmurdo Sound bearing 117.2° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Monte Cristi bearing 11.5° or NNE .
- Monte Cristi has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry summers (As) whereas Mcmurdo Sound has a ice cap climate (EF).
- The average annual temperature is 43.8 °C (78.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.2 °C (36.4°F) less in Monte Cristi. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 459.1 mm (18.1 in) more which is equivalent to 459.1 l/m² (11.27 US gal/ft²) or 4,591,000 l/ha (490,808 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 57.6° higher in Monte Cristi than in Mcmurdo Sound.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Monte Cristi relative to Mcmurdo Sound. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mcmurdo Sound vs Monte Cristi
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Monte Cristi vs Wakeeney, Ks, Usa
Monte Cristi vs Aayanbulag, Mongolia
Monte Cristi vs Miyakejima, Japan
Monte Cristi vs Fond Du Lac, Wi, Usa
Mcmurdo Sound vs Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
Mcmurdo Sound vs Karlstad, Sweden
Mcmurdo Sound vs North Salang, Afghanistan
Mcmurdo Sound vs Missoula, Mt, Usa
Canberra, Capital Territory vs Encruz. Do Sul
Quebec City, Quebec vs Córdoba
Abu Dhabi vs Agadez
Dedza vs Portland, Maine
Monte Cristi vs Mcmurdo Sound Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Monte Cristi
- Luperon, Dominican Republic - 73.2 kms (45.5 miles) E
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 108.8 kms (67.6 miles) E
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 116 kms (72.1 miles) E
- Villa Vasquez, Dominican Republic - 28.6 kms (17.8 miles) SE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 89 kms (55.3 miles) ESE
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 115.7 kms (71.9 miles) ESE
- Santiago R., Dominican Republic - 54.8 kms (34 miles) SE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 110.5 kms (68.7 miles) ESE
- Moncion, Dominican Republic - 73.5 kms (45.6 miles) SE
- San J. Matas, Dominican Republic - 101.9 kms (63.3 miles) SE
- San Juan, Dominican Republic - 129.4 kms (80.4 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Mcmurdo Sound