Vs > Omarama, Tara Hills
Monte Cristi vs Omarama, Tara Hills Climate & Distance Between
Monte Cristi vs North Bay, On, Canada
Monte Cristi vs Phuket, Thailand
Monte Cristi vs San Luis Obispo, Ca, Usa
Monte Cristi vs Shiraz, Iran
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Rocha, Uruguay
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Salzburg, Austria
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Salalah, Dhofar, Oman
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic
Kasama vs Kayseri
Kenitra vs Bonavista, Nf
Dijon vs Mo I Rana, Nordland
Fortaleza vs Encruz. Do Sul
- The distance between Monte Cristi, Dominican Republic and Omarama, Tara Hills, New Zealand is approximately 13,778 km or 8,562 mi.
- To reach Monte Cristi in this distance one would set out from Omarama, Tara Hills bearing 94.9° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Monte Cristi bearing 49.1° or NE .
- Monte Cristi has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry summers (As) whereas Omarama, Tara Hills has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Monte Cristi is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Omarama, Tara Hills is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 17.1 °C (30.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.8 °C (17.6°F) less in Monte Cristi. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 127.3 mm (5 in) more which is equivalent to 127.3 l/m² (3.12 US gal/ft²) or 1,273,000 l/ha (136,092 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.4° higher in Monte Cristi than in Omarama, Tara Hills.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Monte Cristi relative to Omarama, Tara Hills. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Omarama, Tara Hills vs Monte Cristi
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -4 (0)
|| -13 (-1)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -11 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Monte Cristi vs Chittagong, Bangladesh
Monte Cristi vs Taupo Nzed, New Zealand
Monte Cristi vs Miyako, Japan
Monte Cristi vs Farah, Afghanistan
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Mykines Fyr, Faroe Islands
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Münster, Germany
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Eureka, Sd, Usa
Altai vs Carrasco
La Ceiba vs Bogdarin
Lambarn vs NÆSGÅRD
Pingbian vs Swift Current (cda), Sk
Monte Cristi vs Omarama, Tara Hills Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Monte Cristi
- Luperon, Dominican Republic - 73.2 kms (45.5 miles) E
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 108.8 kms (67.6 miles) E
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 116 kms (72.1 miles) E
- Villa Vasquez, Dominican Republic - 28.6 kms (17.8 miles) SE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 89 kms (55.3 miles) ESE
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 115.7 kms (71.9 miles) ESE
- Santiago R., Dominican Republic - 54.8 kms (34 miles) SE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 110.5 kms (68.7 miles) ESE
- Moncion, Dominican Republic - 73.5 kms (45.6 miles) SE
- San J. Matas, Dominican Republic - 101.9 kms (63.3 miles) SE
- San Juan, Dominican Republic - 129.4 kms (80.4 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Omarama, Tara Hills