Vs > Pjatigorsk
Monte Cristi vs Pjatigorsk Climate & Distance Between
Monte Cristi vs Mbala, Zambia
Monte Cristi vs Niamey, Niger
Monte Cristi vs Newberry, Sc, Usa
Monte Cristi vs Sansanne-Mango, Togo
Pjatigorsk vs Legaspi, Philippines
Pjatigorsk vs Bayankhongor, Mongolia
Pjatigorsk vs Izmail, Ukraine
Pjatigorsk vs Mwinilunga, Zambia
San Fernando De Apure vs Treinta Y Tres
Fort Smith, Arkansas vs Asuncion
Las Palmas De Gran Canaria vs Tot’Ma
Nobeoka vs Palmerston N (aero)
- The distance between Monte Cristi, Dominican Republic and Pjatigorsk, Russia is approximately 10,299 km or 6,400 mi.
- To reach Monte Cristi in this distance one would set out from Pjatigorsk bearing 301.2° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Monte Cristi bearing 220.8° or SW .
- Monte Cristi has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry summers (As) whereas Pjatigorsk has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Monte Cristi is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Pjatigorsk is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 17.8 °C (32°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.2 °C (36.4°F) less in Monte Cristi. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 119.6 mm (4.7 in) more which is equivalent to 119.6 l/m² (2.94 US gal/ft²) or 1,196,000 l/ha (127,860 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.2° higher in Monte Cristi than in Pjatigorsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Monte Cristi relative to Pjatigorsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Pjatigorsk vs Monte Cristi
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -49 (-2)
|| -42 (-2)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -8 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Monte Cristi vs Sobral, Brazil
Monte Cristi vs Pamplemousses, Mauritius
Monte Cristi vs Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada
Monte Cristi vs Khovd, Mongolia
Pjatigorsk vs Bodo, Nordland, Norway
Pjatigorsk vs Santuck, Sc, Usa
Pjatigorsk vs Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand
Pjatigorsk vs Southport, Nc, Usa
Independence, Ks vs Portland, Oregon
Charlottetown (cda), Pe vs Dera Ismail Khan
Yerbent vs C. Itapemirim
Nizneangarsk vs San Antonio, Texas
Monte Cristi vs Pjatigorsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Monte Cristi
- Luperon, Dominican Republic - 73.2 kms (45.5 miles) E
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 108.8 kms (67.6 miles) E
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 116 kms (72.1 miles) E
- Villa Vasquez, Dominican Republic - 28.6 kms (17.8 miles) SE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 89 kms (55.3 miles) ESE
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 115.7 kms (71.9 miles) ESE
- Santiago R., Dominican Republic - 54.8 kms (34 miles) SE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 110.5 kms (68.7 miles) ESE
- Moncion, Dominican Republic - 73.5 kms (45.6 miles) SE
- San J. Matas, Dominican Republic - 101.9 kms (63.3 miles) SE
- San Juan, Dominican Republic - 129.4 kms (80.4 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Pjatigorsk