Vs > Tamdy-Bulak
Monte Cristi vs Tamdy-Bulak Climate & Distance Between
Monte Cristi vs Nowra Ran, Australia
Monte Cristi vs Eldoret, Kenya
Monte Cristi vs Milledgeville, Ga, Usa
Monte Cristi vs Vasilevici, Russia
Tamdy-Bulak vs Acajutla, El Salvador
Tamdy-Bulak vs Townsville, Queensland, Australia
Tamdy-Bulak vs Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa
Tamdy-Bulak vs Winnsboro, Sc, Usa
Choma vs Tegucigalpa
Venice vs Maine Soroa
Alice Springs vs Irai
Santa Rosa C. vs Deer Lake, Nf
- The distance between Monte Cristi, Dominican Republic and Tamdy-Bulak, Russia is approximately 11,820 km or 7,345 mi.
- To reach Monte Cristi in this distance one would set out from Tamdy-Bulak bearing 317.4° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Monte Cristi bearing 212.5° or SSW .
- Monte Cristi has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry summers (As) whereas Tamdy-Bulak has a mid-latitude cool desert climate (BWk).
- Monte Cristi is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Tamdy-Bulak is in or near the cool temperate desert biome.
- The average temperature is 12.4 °C (22.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 29 °C (52.2°F) less in Monte Cristi. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 548.3 mm (21.6 in) more which is equivalent to 548.3 l/m² (13.46 US gal/ft²) or 5,483,000 l/ha (586,169 US gal/ac) more. About 5 3/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 20.9° higher in Monte Cristi than in Tamdy-Bulak.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Monte Cristi relative to Tamdy-Bulak. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Tamdy-Bulak vs Monte Cristi
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| 0 (0)
|| -3 (-5)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Monte Cristi vs Ulgii, Mongolia
Monte Cristi vs Chanthaburi, Thailand
Monte Cristi vs El Arish, Egypt
Monte Cristi vs Caratinga, Brazil
Tamdy-Bulak vs Okayama, Japan
Tamdy-Bulak vs Tambov, Russia
Tamdy-Bulak vs FanÃ¸, Nordby (Esbjerg), Denmark
Tamdy-Bulak vs As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt
Pleven vs Mae Hong Son
Kalgoorlie, Western Australia vs Paso De Los Libres
Hatanga vs Kenitra
Fort Smith, Arkansas vs King George Island, South Shetland Islands
Monte Cristi vs Tamdy-Bulak Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Monte Cristi
- Luperon, Dominican Republic - 73.2 kms (45.5 miles) E
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 108.8 kms (67.6 miles) E
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 116 kms (72.1 miles) E
- Villa Vasquez, Dominican Republic - 28.6 kms (17.8 miles) SE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 89 kms (55.3 miles) ESE
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 115.7 kms (71.9 miles) ESE
- Santiago R., Dominican Republic - 54.8 kms (34 miles) SE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 110.5 kms (68.7 miles) ESE
- Moncion, Dominican Republic - 73.5 kms (45.6 miles) SE
- San J. Matas, Dominican Republic - 101.9 kms (63.3 miles) SE
- San Juan, Dominican Republic - 129.4 kms (80.4 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Tamdy-Bulak